Have you looked back at the mobile phone and see much it has changed? Have you seen how the growth of the internet has changed the landscape? Noticed that healthcare is so advanced now that it seems like it’s from the future? Things are changing at an alarming rate and before you know it, what seems like the future, has become the present.
The same logic applies with cars and vehicles. To ensure that you are not going to get freaked out when cars change at a rate rapid, here is what to expect in the future of cars and vehicles:
- The Nissan-NASA deal. The biggest space exploration department in the world, and one of the biggest car manufacturers, are working together on AI (Artificial Intelligence). However, they call it the “Seamless Autonomous Mobility” system. The idea is that it will be pushed out through autonomous vehicles. Speaking of which…
- Self-driving cars are coming. Yes, we keep hearing that is going to happen, and while it might take a some time to get on the road, when it does, it is going to be huge.
- One of the benefits of self-driving cars is that the autonomous nature of the cars means less accidents. More than 95% of accidents on the road are caused by people. Creators of self-driving cars say their system will reduce accidents. That means less scrap car removals in Geelong thanks to less accidents.
- Electric cars are coming thick and fast. There are already plenty on the road and over the years, more will arrive. So if you are thinking you’ll need oil at all times, you will be surprised that you might not need it in the future.
- Why is this the case? Experts predict we’ll spend 50% less on running costs, as well as decreasing emissions by 65%, electric cars are better for the future – for both the environment and the individual. That means less fuel spent and more savings in your pocket, as well.
- Cash for cars wreckers in Geelong and Melbourne will have to start to adapt their methods and scrap parts because materials might change in the long run. Older models won’t be needed, so they will have to change how they approach their service.
Back to futuristic cars: expect sleeker designs and styles. More than that, expect more spacious interior, thanks to a reduction of items inside cars. More room for you to put your legs up!